Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Busy Ben

It's a good thing that I am not married to a man who complains a lot or stresses easily because let me tell you, he has a lot to complain about and stress over this week!
Ben is taking a block course in ethics. The syllabus was posted verry late and because of that he has been cramming like a madman to get all of the required reading done and be ready for quizzes and tests each day. The poor guy is up by 6 a.m. every day to study and head to class. He spends the entire day in class and then heads to work without a break. After work he goes to McDonald's to read. He goes to bed within a few minutes of coming home only to do it all over again the next day. It's like he's working a 17 or 18 hour day! I'm thankful for a husband who works so hard to take care of us. If you think of him over the next day or so, please pray for him. He has a TON of work to do for this class and not a lot of time. Did I mention he also has to write a 15 page paper?

1 comments:

Trail Rated said...

I know it's Friday, but I'll pray for Ben today nonetheless.