Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Expanding Vocabulary

Owen's vocabulary is growing every single day. I'm amazed at how smart little kids are. I would love to post a video of him talking, but my camera is still in Michigan. Hopefully we'll get some visitors soon who can bring our camera with them.
Here are some of the words Owen can now say:

Mama
Dada
Owen (if you ask him his name he will very clearly say, "Owen!")
Papa
Cracker
Trash
Bible
Emma (girl I babysit for)
Night-Night
Amen
Apple
Tickle-Tickle
Jesus
Blocks
Toes
Teresa - We've been working on this, Teresa. You should come visit!
No
Yes
Sarah (this one isn't quite so clear, but he's getting better. I think he'll get it down when Aunt Sarah comes to visit - hint, hint)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't notice my name on the list. Seems to me you should be teaching him his great-aunts name.....

Sarah Glupker said...

How's the weekend of Feb 20th looking for you as far as a visit from yours truly ????

Trail Rated said...

we're just past 1/2 way to the birth date, but i look forward to the toddler years where they start talking and moving more. those have been my favorite days.