Monday, April 06, 2009

Age-Appropriate Jobs

Since my post about Owen's chores I have had three people request the list given to me by a friend titled, "Age-Appropriate Jobs." It was written by a homeschooling mother of seven and it outlines what household chores her children are expected to do. It breaks down their ages ranging from age 2 to 10 and up. If you are interested in having this list emailed to you, email me or leave me a comment with your email address and I will happily forward it on to you.

10 comments:

Shannon Smith said...

I'd love to see that list.
shannongsmith@gmail.com

Shelby said...

Hey Kelly,
I like to see the list you are talking about.

Thanks

Unknown said...

Ditto. Chloe only has a few chores and I'd love some ideas to give her more responsibility around the house. Thanks! My email is alicia m horn at gmail dot com

Abby said...

Me too :-)
abbylittlebit at gmail dot com

Jenny said...

I'd love a list too!

The Murphy's said...

Hey Kelly I would love to see it! Thanks! mandamurphy@hotmail.com

TraceyLD said...

Thanks Kelly for the list. I've posted a copy next to hubby's desk highlighting the 10 and up!
Just Kidding! My man works hard...He has his own list of things he does around the house.
He has even started to make the bed if he is the last one out. I think he knows how much this blesses my heart.

Mike and Rebecca said...

Just curious to see where we stand with the list. Please send it my way also. feldpauschmr@hotmail.com

Kelly Glupker said...

I have emailed it to all of you, so if you haven't received it, let me know! I hope it's helpful to you.

Matt & Nicki said...

I'm late to respond but would be interested in a list as well.
fourtolosa@yahoo.com
Thanks!