Friday, May 15, 2009

Asking All Bloggers

I have had a couple people email me to say that my blog is difficult to read because of the writing behind my pictures and posts. I don't see any writing on my screen so I'm not sure how to fix it, except to just change my entire template. So here's my question: where can I go to get a new template (I don't care for any of the blogger templates) that WON'T delete all of my links on my sidebar? I really do not want to have to re-enter all of those again! Any suggestions? I have checked out thecutestblogontheblock.com but it always sends me on to webfetti, which I'm not familiar with. If you know a place I can go to get a new template without messing up my current settings, please share!

6 comments:

Abby said...

I was going to say thecutestblogontheblock.com, but I've never heard of the webfetti part of it - never had that problem. I've always been able to just go there - hmmmm. Not sure!

christina said...

yeah, i've never heard of the webfetti either. cutest blog has always worked for me, too. but honestly, these things look different depending on the computer you're using and the color settings of the monitor. i loved my old blogger template until i went down to my in-laws and used their computer. it looked so different, so i changed it. :)

just fyi-- i can always see your words just fine. the phrases behind the text boxes are faint and don't show up as an interference on my computer.

Rachael Neal said...

i use the cutestblogontheblock and it doesn't delete my links. don't click on webfetti. just click on free blog backgrounds.

Pam said...

I use Cutest blog on the block and sometimes scrapmyblog. Both are so easy, just ignore all their ads and go the free background sections of both and follow the simple instructions.
I know I have never complained, but some of the posts are hard to read on my screen. Might just be my old computer. :) It doesn't stop me from reading though!

Amanda Irene said...

yeah scrol down past the fetti. it's there and its really easy.

Mike and Rebecca said...

I never have a problem reading your blog.