Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"I want Daddy"

We've seen a bit more of Ben these last two weeks since his semester ended. He'll be taking summer courses so this is just a special treat for us. But Owen has been L-O-V-I-N-G having his Daddy around. Every day, through out the day, I hear, "Mama, I want Daddy." He roams through the apartment yelling, "Daddy! Daddy!" as if Ben is hiding. I constantly remind him that Daddy is at work. Now he says, "Mama, I want work."

Daddy's arms, legs and apparently his head make great roads for Owen's little cars.
Giving Kisses
"So Daddy, just hear what happened in my dream last night!"

Sharing a pillow
Ben often grabs a quick bite at non-meal times before heading out the door. Owen is quick to run to the table to he can sit on Daddy's lap and eat with him.

3 comments:

chris k said...

He is so cute. I can't imagine anything better than to sit and play with daddy.

Kara said...

Dads are great. You should see Casey mowing the lawn with Adam and Tommy following him all over the yard.

Sarah Glupker said...

Beej,
I must say, the DAD role fits you well..or perhaps it's the other way around, eh?
Proud of you. (sap, sap, sappy!).
I do think, though, that Owen has you beat out on the 'cute factor' by leaps and bounds. Obviously, Kelly has helped improve the gene pool. :)

Love ya' all--
Sarah
P.S. Like the look of the new blog. It IS easier to read.