Wednesday, December 09, 2009

All About Kids

Have I mentioned before how many fun things there are to do in Louisville? Now that the weather is getting cooler we are doing more indoor activities. For Christmas I asked my dad to get Owen a pass to an indoor gym called, All About Kids. We have been there a couple of times and Owen has had a blast each time.

While Owen plays Aubrey focuses on being cute.
Somehow he managed to get stuck up in this tunnel. I couldn't get to him so instead I snapped a picture.
There are several gigantic pits of foam blocks. You can jump in, slide down in, bounce of a trampoline in, run in, swing in or fall off a beam into these pits. You get the idea. Sure looks like fun. I wish they let the parents join in.

5 comments:

Sarah Glupker said...

I didn't mean to laugh, but I kind of did when I saw the 'stuck in the tunnel' pic... clearly, he's not happy, and you stood below and got a picture!! LOL
Aubrey, you don't even have to focus on being cute 'cuz you just ARE!

Shelby said...

To funny, you really had me laughing with Owen stuck in the tunnel and you taking the picture, are poor kids!!! Looks like lots of fun.

Pam said...

That place looks like a blast!

Diana Oedy said...

That's funny we had a blog post that looked almost exactly like this a few weeks ago! :) We go there once a week and Lana loves it too!

Heather said...

Wow! What a great place to burn some energy in the winter time!!