Monday, January 10, 2011

Disney's Epcot

Every time we go to Florida we pick one day to go to one theme park. Why? Because it's stinkin' expensive and just as exhausting. My idea of vacation does not include huge crowds and several tiring days in a row.
For my in-laws, this was their first time visiting a Disney theme park. Ben's mom was interested in Epcot and Ben and I hadn't been there since our honeymoon. So that's where we headed. It was a BEAUTIFUL day to be outside!

See what I mean? Exhausting.
I know this isn't the most flattering picture I have of these two but it's all I got.
Ben and I took this same picture at this exact same spot on our honeymoon 7.5 years ago. We look a lot younger (and thinner!) in the first picture. This was taken (in the "country" of Mexico on the International Walk)
The Parents
Owen and Mommy
Me and my Love
I just realized I didn't get a single picture of Michael at Epcot. We kept losing him so I guess I'm not that surprised.

0 comments: