Sunday, April 03, 2011
- Pushed a chair over to the kitchen sink and successfully got water everywhere in the few seconds my eyes were off of her.
- Fell out of a grocery cart.
- Tipped over and fell off of a kitchen chair.
- Covered her face with chapstick.
- Got into my eyeliner and colored her cheeks with it.
- Used a permanent marker to draw on herself and the couch.
- Squirted shampoo all over her clothed body.
- Grabbed Owen's cup of milk and dumped it out on the floor.
- Stood on the back of the toilet and then proceeded to fall off of it.
- Grabbed a steak knife and tried to cut with it.
- Got into my body lotion and lathered herself up with it.
*And this is only what I can remember . . . . and just since Friday.
(I know this makes me look like a terrible mother, but trust me: it's impossible to keep all dangerous objects out of reach when your child is a climber!)