Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pregnancy Update

I saw my midwife again this morning. I have not dilated any further but the baby is continuing to drop and the head is fully engaged. And I have lost four pounds. Go figure.
My blood pressure is still looking good.
No swelling - hooray!
Total weight gain is 14 pounds.
Baby could come tomorrow . . . .or in two weeks.
Heart rate is in the low 150s.

I have a yard sale this weekend and a picnic on the calendar for next Tuesday so I'm hoping baby comes after that. Oh . . . and I still need a diaper bag and a name for sweetie #3.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

yard sale????????????

*grin*

Kelly Glupker said...

Hahaha!!!! I guess I want my own yard sale story! My friend asked me to do a sale with her months ago. It was supposed to be in June but then her subdivision planned a neighborhood sale for this weekend so we couldn't pick the date. Trust me, I wouldn't have chose to do one now.

Anonymous said...

You could always go with "Jack" if it's a boy...Just sayin'